Peel-Harvey Community Environment Grants: Hotham and Williams Sub-catchment Landowners
Closing Date: 12 November 2018
Calling all Landholders in the Hotham and Williams Rivers Catchment (see map here)
Do you have a landcare project you need assistance with?
PHCC is seeking expressions of interest from interested landholders who have a landcare idea/project* in preparation for potential funding opportunities.
Potential project ideas or assistance which may be available:
• Fencing of native vegetation, creeklines and wetlands
• Native vegetation seeding
• Native forage shrub or perennial pasture seeding
• Feral animal/pest control (baiting etc)
• Weed control
• Threatened species protection/habitat restoration
• Dieback treatment
To discuss your idea please contact PHCC’s Mel Durack ASAP on P: 0455 166 780 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 19th October 2018
*projects must be completed by 31st May 2019
This project is supported by the PHCC through funding from Newmont Boddington Gold and the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program